Indian Poker
Cash Games
No Limit Texas Hold'em
Sit & Go
Online Poker Games
Tournament
India Poker Freerolls
Your Money
Play Real Poker India
Cash Prizes
Free Money Prizes
Poker Game
Poker for beginners
Want to start playing Real Poker with us?
Real Poker

Poker for beginners

Date Published: 16th May 2020
Author: Linwood William
Poker could be extremely difficult to understand at first, nevertheless, with constant practice and time, you can discover how to play the game within a short period of time. If you are going to play poker games in tournaments or just cash games, then there are things you need to put in mind at first. It only takes a little while to become good at poker and you can start making real money from it. Every good player started from the scratch in their quest to master the poker game. So, there is no need to be in a haste if you intend on becoming one of the best poker players. There are lots of recommended sites to learn poker from for free. For example, there is Two Plus Two, run It Once, Deuces Cracked, Tournament Poker Edge, for you to try out to find the best one for you. Q

How To Learn Poker For Beginners.

When learning how to play poker, it is still important for you to calculate your odds and expectations. However, some experienced poker players do not rely on calculations, rather they see through their past mistakes to help them in playing a good game. Poker is a complex game and should be treated as such. It is not reasonable for a player to jump in blind and lose their money in the process. These poker sites and apps are there to help you learn how to play it, give you tips on what to look out for and when to play your hand. Fortunately, most of these apps and sites are free, and can help you practice to improve from being a novice to becoming a top player.

When learning how to play poker,

Lots of factors are considered when playing poker such as your card combination, the blind you are playing, the number of players in the game, and where you are sitting. Once you have sorted out these things, you can start thinking and planning on your strategy moving forward in the game. Even with how easy and simple poker is, there are still some poker rules for you to know before-hand so that you can play the game without making mistakes. You will even learn how to bet, raise, and how to act at the poker table, to prevent upsetting other players or make mistakes. This can go a long way in helping your poker rating improve on the long run.

Lots of factors are considered when

With good advice on the tips and strategy from the experienced ones, you can easily master this game. If you are just starting, learning the skills of poker may take a while but once you get the basics of the poker game, you can turn out to be a master in it. Skill is not the only attribute to focus on when you want to teach yourself poker, it also depends on how you get more out of the online gambling lessons. Poker Listings is the most trusted online poker guide that can offer you free poker content, exclusive site reviews, and the best online poker guide on the web. Most poker videos cost a lot of cash especially if you undergo training for it. But there are free videos available on YouTube for you to practice with and most of them are authentic.

With good advice on the tips

One of the mistakes beginners make is that they call bets that have the same value as the pot when they are chasing a flush. They end up contributing almost 50 percent of the total amount in the pot but have slim chances of getting the flush. It is not wise to put in 35 percent of the money when you have less than 15 percent chance of winning. Often times, these beginners may get lucky and hit their flush but in the long run they are throwing away their hard-earned cash by making foolish decisions. They really need to know what it means to get to a showdown at the poker table, when and when not to show your hand during the game. Even still to understand the poker process and watch examples of hands in action.

Tilt is the most basic mental problem that is common among poker men, notwithstanding, there are some other things that can stop you from getting success in the game. You need to understand factors like how to understand your fatigue level, and how not to sabotage your game. Some poker forums have a bad reputation since most of them are filled up with bad advice on how to play poker.

In contrast, there are some other forums that are very much better than others in the sense that they have a community of players that are willing to help in giving out the right answers to all poker questions. It will make a lot of sense to start by playing money games until you have learned the basic things like reading boards. This is to prevent any form of surprise when your flush loses or when your 44 loses because you got tricked. There are so many poker books out there to help you understand how poker is being played. Some of these books talks about all concepts and aspects of the game, and brings them down to your understanding.

Before a player decides to enter a poker table, they must first become familiar with the fundamental hand rankings like Royalflush, straightflush, three of a kind, four of a kind, full house, flush and so on. I'm general, poker is such an easy game to learn and so hard to master. And there are so many platforms you can use to teach yourself this amazing card game for free. Such platforms may include blogs, e-books, forums, and articles to teach yourself poker strategy concepts. One of the most effective ways to teach yourself poker is by creating an online account to begin the learning process. By playing on your own, you can teach yourself how to observe the poker table, calculate the odds, and start strategizing, depending on the situation on the table. When you have gained much knowledge and experience, you can start to play games with cash and also engaging in tournaments.

Recent Indian Online Poker Game Reports

Dhanbad Texas Holdem Poker
10th July 2018 15:48
Poker report on the 10 player match which included thenannie, alejandrori, jakchir, lolo, edyaa, orikoo, arnycharmer, latkoru, aneel, daylon, from Tuesday
Bellandur, Bangalore India Gambling from October
4th October 2018 14:53
Report on the sit and go table for Bellandur, Bangalore from Thursday 4th October which saw aarond take the prize of 2,500.00 rupees on this 10 table.
Dayanand Bandodkar Marg Poker on the 14th December
14th December 2018 06:05
Poker report on the 10 player match which included Gokal, cherrythuy, teresina, slamas, laorrin, taliaasura, Awesome_Anisha, manolomek, chevz24, zander-norby, from Friday
Netaji Nagar, Kolkata, Dhakuria, Kolkata Tables Games 10 Player
10th January 2019 04:31
Round up report for the sit and go 10 player challenge from Thursday 10th January which saw sirfrederic win the prize money.
How To Win Every Poker Competition
A good strategy is required to win every match whether virtual or a real game. Most of the victories recorded in different sports ...
Best Poker Tools To Win The Game
Winning a match isn’t all about chance or luck, certain tools can be employed to help become outstanding. Most victories recorde ...
Poker Success Is Worked Out
Poker has gained much popularity ever since it moved from casino tables to online platforms. Now, unlike specific casinos that pro ...
Best tips for being better at poker
Playing poker is a tricky venture because you can't really be sure of how your profits will turn out. Learning a few tricks can be ...
Pros and Cons of Playing Poker
Playing poker professionally requires a certain level of endurance just like most games, for it to be fun and exciting. The risk o ...
Eliminating Online Poker losses
When you love and appreciate online poker but the game does not do the same, it means that something is being done wrong. In turn, ...
Online Poker: The Future of Internet Gambling
Casino games have been widely considered a convenient way of entertainment and winning cash rewards. Constant change in technology ...
How online poker works
The games played online are the same as poker played physically, the card number is the same, and they do not move any differently ...
Tips to Earn Money Playing Online Poker
Several people play online poker either as a hobby or source of income to make money and, there is nothing wrong with that. Earnin ...
Playing Poker Online
The internet has made it possible to do many of the things that would have been impossible to do without it. Before the internet, ...
Reasons For The Love Of Online Poker
Since the transition of poker from just being a physical game into the digital space where poker lovers can easily gain access to ...
Online Poker: Secrets To Becoming Better As A Player
It is not a secret that almost all human engagement has been moved into the digital space ever since the internet was created. Fro ...
Contact Us
Grasp Gaming, 91 Springboard, George Thangaiah Complex, #21, 80 feet road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru 560038